LL-L "Resources" 2008.09.21 (04) [E]

Mon Sep 22 18:41:10 UTC 2008

L O W L A N D S - L - 22 September 2008 - Volume 01

From: R. F. Hahn <sassisch at yahoo.com>
Subject: Resources

Folks,

Thanks to those of you that answered the call so far.

Let me just emphasize in addition to my proposal (below) that it is
perfectly fine to list published resources that are, or rather seem,
irrelevant to the focus of Lowlands-L.

So by all means submit information for instance about your knitting school,
dog grooming site, algebra textbook, photograph album or experimental music
CD. Commercial services are all right to list as long as it does not amount
to blatant advertising on the pages that mentions them.

Keep 'em coming!

Reinhard/Ron