LL-L "Administrativia" 2009.04.07 (04) [E]

Tue Apr 7 16:51:54 UTC 2009

L O W L A N D S - L - 07 April 2009 - Volume 04

From: R. F. Hahn <sassisch at yahoo.com>
Subject: Administrativia

Dear Lowlanders,

Here's a little reminder.

Our rules and guidelines are posted here:

http://lowlands-l.net/rules.php

You can use the drop-down menu to choose different language versions.

One thing you need to remember is that both your given and your family names
must appear in each posting. They do not have to appear together, though, as
in my postings in which my last name appears at the top and my first names
appear at the bottom.

If you forget to show one of your name I will add it in brackets and in a
different color. That's a "gentle" reminder. (Other than that, I don't
usually edit postings.)

Though this is not a rule, please mention your location, at least the
country in which you live.

Thanks and regards,
Reinhard/Ron
Seattle, USA