LL-L "Technica" 2009.04.13 (04) [E]

Tue Apr 14 00:11:22 UTC 2009

L O W L A N D S - L - 13 April 2009 - Volume 04

From: Roger Thijs, Euro-Support, Inc. <roger.thijs at euro-support.be>

Subject: LL-L Technica

When browsing web pages I often get squares in stead of characters.

I made a couple of printscreens (jpg files)and marked the squares:

1 for http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alphabet_international_africain

I get http://www.euro-support.be/tmp/cong/wik1.jpg

2 for http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sanskrit

I get http://www.euro-support.be/tmp/cong/wik2.jpg

Do other people get the same problem when retrieving these web pages?

At least some people must be able to retrieve these pages correctly.

I appreciate all suggestions helping me out of this problem.

Thanks,

Regards,

Roger