LL-L "Names" 2009.08.04 (01) [EN]

Tue Aug 4 18:10:31 UTC 2009

L O W L A N D S - L - 04 August 2009 - Volume 01
lowlands at lowlands-l.net - http://lowlands-l.net/

From: heatherrendall at tiscali.co.uk <heatherrendall at tiscali.co.uk>
Subject: LL-L "Language history" 2009.08.03 (06) [EN]

from Heather Rendall  heatherrendall at tiscali.co.uk

re Roger's massive email

Many many thanks, Roger for all that information, especially the ref to the
book which I shall try and find.

Can anyone recommend an authorative book(s) on the origins of North German
placename? This has really whetted my appetite!

best wishes from a dripping Heather

from Worcester UK where St Swithun's Day's rain has given us the legendary
following 40 days of rain. No I tell a lie - it was dry all day Sunday and I
gardened so much I can hardly move still!!!