LL-L "Etymology" 2009.08.24 (05) [EN]

Tue Aug 25 02:00:44 UTC 2009

L O W L A N D S - L - 24 August 2009 - Volume 05
lowlands at lowlands-l.net - http://lowlands-l.net/

From: M.-L. Lessing <marless at gmx.de>
Subject: LL-L "Etymology" 2009.08.24 (01) [EN]

 It is not much of a proof, but the word "banano" appears in this
http://www.songtexte.com/songtext/schobert-and-black/kleine-banditenballade-tief-in-urwald-brasiliano-33cc08f1.html
completely
freakish song that I have known for about 30 years. But maybe it is "banano"
here only because of the rhyme. It is all very banano :-)

Marlou (Hamburg)