LL-L "Holidays" 2009.12.31 (02) [EN]

Thu Dec 31 16:13:14 UTC 2009

L O W L A N D S - L - 31 December 2009 - Volume 02

From: R. F. Hahn <sassisch at yahoo.com>
Subject: Holidays

Dear Lowlanders,

This morning I saw the fireworks show in/from "Synny" (Sydney, Australia)
and bore in mind that our friends in New Zealand had their transition into
2010 a couple of hours earlier.

As the new common year works its way westwards, I wish all of you and yours,
in fact *all* of us, nothing but the best for the twelve months ahead.

It is time to start preparing for our 15th anniversary in late April and
early May. For one thing, I suggest you consider helping to expand our
anniversary presentation (http://lowlands-l.net/anniversary/). Please ask me
if you have specific questions about that.

And, again, happy birthday, Sandy and Roger!

Seattle, USA