LL-L "Anthems" 2009.02.13 (05) [E]

Sat Feb 14 01:12:46 UTC 2009

L O W L A N D S - L - 13 February 2009 - Volume 05

From: Tom Carty <cartyweb at hotmail.com>
Subject: LL-L "Anthems" 2009.02.13 (04) [E]

For all intents and purposes, Scotland the Brave is the Scottish anthem, its
air being shared by the Irish tune O'Donnell Abú

It is also my favourite...

Englands anthem is the UK, reflecting that all other parts are joined to and
equal with England, their parliments joined Englands...

Personally Id never worry about being in the face of england, as you can see
in the full version of God Save the Queen there are antiScots verses...

Tomás

*Poetry on all topics... now with video readings.
Say hello when you are over...
Writings in Rhyme
www.writingsinrhyme.com
www.lulu.com/cartyweb*