LL-L "Grammar" 2009.02.23 (06) [E]

Mon Feb 23 22:37:08 UTC 2009

L O W L A N D S - L - 23 February 2009 - Volume 05

From: Mike Morgan <mwmosaka at gmail.com>
Subject: LL-L "Grammar" 2009.02.23 (04) [E]

R/R wrote:

> Switzerland has four *different* languages.

As opposed to Serbia, Croatia and Bosnia-Hercegovina which have three
*SAME*languages! ;-) (maybe by now Montenegirn is a fourth?)

U C > || mwm
================
Dr Michael W Morgan
Ishara Foundation || ईशारा फॉउंडेशन  || イシャラ基金
Mumbai/Bombay *|* मुंबई *|* ムンバイ/ボンベイ (インド)
www.ishara.org
"People interested only in the bottom line, seem to have forgotten that the
stars are in the oposite direction" (anon)
-------
Цхьана буйна ши хорбаз тарлур яц.  = Ee kinnae haud twa wattermelon wi ae
niv.