LL-L "Literature" 2009.02.28 (01) [E]

Sat Feb 28 19:16:27 UTC 2009

L O W L A N D S - L - 28 February 2009 - Volume 01

From: Wesley Parish <wes.parish at paradise.net.nz>
Subject: LL-L "Literature" 2009.02.27 (02) [E/LS/German]

Danke schön!  (Well, I am so happy I'm speechless!  I am very greatly
honoured!  Ron, is there room on Lowlands website for the translations (and
original, plus challenge)?  Let's see if we can't rustle up some more!)

Wesley Parish
-----
Gaul is quartered into three halves.  Things which are
impossible are equal to each other.  Guerrilla
warfare means up to their monkey tricks.
Extracts from "Schoolboy Howlers" - the collective wisdom
of the foolish.
-----
Mau e ki, he aha te mea nui?
"Good, late in to more rewarding well."  "Well, you tonight.  And I was
lookintelligent woman of Ming home.  I trust you with a tender silence."  I
get a word into my hands, a different and unbelike, probably - 'she
fortunate fat woman', wrong word.  I think to me, I justupid.
Let not emacs meta-X dissociate-press write your romantic dialogs...!!!