LL-L "Projects" 2009.07.14 (08) [EN]

Tue Jul 14 21:51:38 UTC 2009

L O W L A N D S - L - 14 July 2009 - Volume 08
lowlands at lowlands-l.net - http://lowlands-l.net/

From: Mike Morgan <mwmosaka at gmail.com>
Subject: L-L "Members' news" 2009.07.14 (05) [EN]

PS Before I left Bombay, I managed to shoot the Indian SIgn Language
 version of The Wren story...

NOW, all I have to do is find the time to transform that video into
something we can post on the Lowlands -List pages ...

My HCE version also moves forward ... slowly...

mike || U C > || мика  || माईक || マイク || ሚካኤል
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
          (( Michael W Morgan, PhD ))
    to be Assistant Professor in Linguistics
Ethiopian Sign Language & Deaf Studies Program
      Addis Ababa University (Ethiopia)
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
וואָס לענגער אַ בלינדער לעבט, אַלץ מער זעט ער.
The longer a blind man lives, the more he sees.

From: R. F. Hahn <sassisch at yahoo.com>
Subject: Projects

Mahalo nui loa, brah.

Our Anniversary pages (http://lowlands-l.net/anniversary/) are getting more
and more visitors. Other pages also, in the northern summer especially the
travel pages (http://lowlands-l.net/travels/), which ought to be augmented.

Good luck with the traveling and moving!

Reinhard/Ron
Seattle, USA