LL-L "Administrativia" 2009.06.20 (04) [EN]

Sun Jun 21 00:23:17 UTC 2009

L O W L A N D S - L - 19 June 2009 - Volume 04

From: R. F. Hahn <sassisch at yahoo.com>
Subject: Administrativia

Dear Lowlanders,

As you may have noticed, mail delivery has been strange lately, beginning
from the time when our hosts installed new servers. Some of the mailings
arrive very late (I just got one I sent ca. 24 hours ago) and some seem not
to arrive at all, or not everyone receives them. All of them seem to arrive
in the archive, however (
http://listserv.linguistlist.org/archives/lowlands-l.html).

I have reported this to our hosts and sent them samples in the hope that
they can figure out and remedy whatever is amiss.

I am sorry about any inconvenience this has been causing you.

Seattle, USA