LL-L "Music" 2009.03.05 (05) [E]

Fri Mar 6 01:14:33 UTC 2009

From: heatherrendall at tiscali.co.uk <heatherrendall at tiscali.co.uk>
Subject: LL-L "Music" 2009.03.05 (02) [E]

From: Heather Rendall  heatherrendall at tiscali.co.uk

Mike wrote

"Hmmm, maybe they were taken back to the Gaeltacht as a souvenir for
relatives by Celts passing through Thrace as they went back home from Cetlic
Galatia (in Turkey) for the summer holidays "

It has always struck me as an interesting coincidence that the Greeks and
the Celts share the bagpipes and very pleated skirts for men.

:-)   Heather

From: Tom Mc Rae <thomas.mcrae at bigpond.com>