LL-L "Technica" 2009.03.07 (05) [E]

Sat Mar 7 20:39:42 UTC 2009

From: "ds" <dstokely at infionline.net>
Subject: LL-L "Etymology" 2009.03.03 (04) [E]

  Is it just me, or is anybody else getting these messages repeated dozens
of times?
Paul

No, it's not just you, Paul.  I also do so, but I just roll my eyes and read
through.

I'm also plagued with an almost unreadable bunch of words, letters, and
punctuation marks, inserted between easy-to-read postings.

I'll paste a littlr clip below:

"vino", which is indeclinable)?</span><br style=3D"color: rgb(102=
, 51, 102);">
102);">
span style=3D"font-size: 11pt;">=C2=A0</span></p>

 This has been an ongoing problem for several years, not responding to any
fixes, and I am able to struggle my way around OK.

David Stokely

Elkhart, Indiana

Learn the rules so you know how to break them properly.
 -Tenzin Gyatso