LL-L "Music" 2009.03.08 (03) [E/German]

Mon Mar 9 02:12:32 UTC 2009

From: Hellinckx Luc <luc.hellinckx at gmail.com>
Subject: LL-L "Music"

Beste Paul,

Given that you could walk or ride from the Atlantic to the Pacific without
getting your (or your horse's) feet wet, the continuity of various cultural
and technological items perhaps isn't too surprising.

OK, you'd possibly starve, freeze, die of thirst or heatstroke, or get
killed by bandits. But you wouldn't have to get your feet wet.

Paul

Derby
England

(Without a plane or a boat, you can't get here without getting your feet
wet)

Mmm...I doubt your feet would get wet if you'd take the Channel Tunel.
Whether your horse would be allowed on the Eurostar remains to be seen
however *s*.

Kind greetings,

Luc Hellinckx