LL-L "Travels" 2009.03.15 (02) [E]

Sun Mar 15 19:31:23 UTC 2009

From: Roger Thijs, Euro-Support, Inc. <roger.thijs at euro-support.be>
Subject: LL-L Travels

I'm in *Hamburg* for a meeting on March 25 in the late afternoon and I have
spare time for doing some shopping on March 25 and 26.

I'm looking for *book-shops* downtown having some shelves with books written
*in regional language variants* and books about *regional history*. For
these subjects I also look for antiquarian bookshops, since some of these
publications are published by local associations and hard to find elsewhere.

I'm as well interested in sound *CDs in regional language, spoken or sung*.

Thanks for all suggestions.

Regards,

Roger