LL-L "Etymology" 2009.05.21 (03) [NDS]

Fri May 22 02:18:01 UTC 2009

L O W L A N D S - L - 21 May 2009 - Volume 03

From: Kreimer-de Fries Joachim <soz-red at jpberlin.de>
Subject: LL-L "Etymology" 2009.05.21 (02) [NDS]

Am 21.05.2009 um 16:09 schraif Jonny <jonny.meibohm at arcor.de>

in our regional LS sub-dialect it had been "ekson" till early 19th century.

Long time ago I've written about our "Erb-Exen" who were farmers,
land-owners or "Huslüü'" who had a special level, or "stand" by heritage
and, following that, had special privilegues.

Dat is je sieker historisk-gesellskupkundlik heyl interessant.

Blaut: dat is man en anner gebeyt of  frauge dan de etymologii van den
_tiid_ward=verb (waar Reinhard/Ron Hahn, Mark Dreyer, James Wilson, Diederik
Masure, Ingmar Roerdinkholder, Luc Vanbrabant, Henno Brandsma wat to segt
hadden)

eischen / eysken / haischen / to ask (vs to axe)

odder hewwe ik dar en misverstand of synaspen-klemme?

Ik denke de link van Diederik Masure gaif al de antwaard, auk to de »ask«
vs. »axe«   (metathesis) frauge. (Ik hadde den Faa[de]m man tovüüren nich
verfolget.)
http://www.etymonline.com/index.php?search=ask&searchmode=none

Un as ik al segt hewwe:
En goudet Biispell for de Parallel-Entwickelnge van aultsassesk to plat un
van ahd. to mittelhochtüütsch!

Allerbest!

Goutgaun!
joachim