LL-L "Projects" 2010.02.06 (03) [EN]

Sat Feb 6 23:30:03 UTC 2010

L O W L A N D S - L - 06 February 2010 - Volume 03

From: Sandy Fleming <sandy at fleimin.demon.co.uk>
Subject: LL-L "Technica" 2010.02.05 (08) [EN]

> From: R. F. Hahn <sassisch at yahoo.com>
> Subject: Technica
>

> P.S.:
> Sandy:
> Sandy Fleming (working on a new translation of The Wren, since I've
> discovered there's a language you haven't got...)
>
> What could it be, o mystery man? Actually, there are many languages we
> don't yet have.

I was wondering if it would be easier to count the number of languages
on the site by listing those we don't have :)

Actually, it's amazing how many languages there are, isn't it? Yes,
let's replace them all with English, no loss.

I do hope to provide soundfiles for everything I've put in sometime
soon, and a video for the BSL one.

The language I'm translating into is Lojban ( http://lojban.org ).

co'o me'i sandirz
http://scotstext.org/

From: R. F. Hahn <sassisch at yahoo.com>
Subject: Projects

Ki'ecai do, Sandy! So apparently wonderful things are in the offing.

I was wondering how long it would take to get a Lojban version.

Co'o!
Reinhard/Ron
Seattle, USA

http://lowlands-l.net/anniversary/