LL-L "Technica" 2010.02.19 (08) [EN]

Sat Feb 20 00:26:35 UTC 2010

L O W L A N D S - L - 19 February 2010 - Volume 08

From: Hellinckx Luc <luc.hellinckx at gmail.com>
Subject: LL-L "Technica"

Beste Ron,

I was about to send a message to the same effect.  All working perfectly.

Paul
Derby
England

----------

From: R. F. Hahn
<sassisch at yahoo.com<http://uk.mc264.mail.yahoo.com/mc/compose?to=sassisch@yahoo.com>

Subject: Technica

Thanks, Paul. That's good to hear.

I wonder if our Luc (Hellinckx) is a happy man also.

Definitely an understatement when I tell you I'm extremely glad that I'm
finally able to read my Lowlands mail the way it's meant to be.

Rejoice, rejoice, rejoice!

On the Mac side, everything is displayed perfectly (Apple Mail, Thunderbird,
Entourage). Only Opera is still telling me it has encountered errors while
decoding, but visually nothing seems wrong...so no problem for me.
Everything also looks gorgeous on iPhone.

Thanks a bunch for sorting this out...deep bow...and...tribute to the
Kahuna.

Let the new era begin!

Kind greetings,

Luc Hellinckx, Halle, Belgium

----------

From: R. F. Hahn
<sassisch at yahoo.com<http://uk.mc264.mail.yahoo.com/mc/compose?to=sassisch@yahoo.com>

Thanks, Luc. This makes my week (which was nothing to write home about in
other regards).

The Kahuna magnanimously accepts the tribute (although -- psst! -- I don't
think he'd know "encoding" from "exploding").

Problem solved!

Maybe we should celebrate this with a between-Carneval-and-Purim weird
character party extravaganza.

Seattle, USA

The Kahuna's site: http://lowlands-l.net/treasures/kahuna.htm