LL-L "Resources" 2010.01.30 (01) [EN-NDS]

Sat Jan 30 19:15:56 UTC 2010

L O W L A N D S - L - 30 January 2010 - Volume 01

From: R. F. Hahn <sassisch at yahoo.com>
Subject: Resources

Dear Lowlanders,

Our friend Yasuji Waki in Japan has been trying to announce the publication
of a Japanese article on Low Saxon grammar, but we had a problem with the
long URL:

 FRom Yasuji Waki (yasuji at amber.plala.or.jp)
Aubject: Ein Froscher des Niederdeutsch in Japan

Moin, moin leve Frünn,
vundag will ik en japanische Froscher vun dat Niederdüütsch. Klik de URL.Dor
finndt Ji wat öber Platt Satylehre, bannib leeder op Japansc

http://nels.nii.ac.jp/els/110000221776.pdf?id=ART0000604650&type=pdf&lang=jp&host=cinii&order_no=&ppv_type=0&lang_sw=&no=1264768761&cp
=

Hartlich Grüten,

Yasuji, ut Japan

In the meantime I have been able to access the PDF document, and I have
shortened the URL:

http://tinyurl.com/y97nw63

If ever you want to pass on a URL that is so long that it wraps over more
than one line and thus causes problems, please use the shortening device of
Tiny URL:

http://tinyurl.com/

(coming down with spring allergies)
Seattle, USA