LL-L "Language politics" 2010.07.29 (02) [EN]

Fri Jul 30 00:08:26 UTC 2010

*L O W L A N D S - L - 29 July 2010 - Volume 02
*lowlands.list at gmail.com - http://lowlands-l.net/
Posting: lowlands-l at listserv.linguistlist.org

From: Henry Pijffers <henry.pijffers at gmail.com>

Subject: LL-L Vexillology

I would like to throw one more idea concerning a lowlands flag around, kind
of expanding on my earlier idea for a Saxon flag (to which everybody adds
his own if he wishes to be different).

How about the general coastlines of the lowlands? My drawing skills are
(very) sub par, so here it is in textual form. We would have the British
lowlands coast on the hoist side, and the continental lowlands coast at the
bottom. We'd need fluid lines I think. Suggested colour would be green. the
sea can be blue. The sea presents a big enough area to add a little
something for differentiation.

cheers,
Henry

listserv at listserv.linguistlist.org or lowlands.list at gmail.com