LL-L "Events" 2010.03.09 (01) [EN]

Tue Mar 9 16:42:42 UTC 2010

*L O W L A N D S - L - 09 March 2010 - Volume 01*
Posting: lowlands-l at listserv.linguistlist.org

From: Hannelore Hinz  <HanneHinz at t-online.de>
Subject: LL-L "Events" 2010.03.08 (01) [EN]

Dear Ron and Lowlanders,

thank you for the greetings to the International Women's Day.
I hope, I make no errors, pardon, I am apprentice of the English Language.
I will write you the meeting in the "More Generationen House" Schwerin
yesterday.
Many guests had come, men and women(s), young and old and women at work.
Wi sat together comfortably by coffee and cake; everything respectably.
Mr. Hacker (member of the German Bundestag) told of its versatile work and I
could learn some more in addition.
The guests placed intelligent questions and Mr. Hacker strove for thorough
and honest answers.
My English teacher moderated the meeting, he made very good.
It was a beautiful hour with humans, no to get drunk and no slapstick
comedy.

With best greeting your

Hanne

listserv at listserv.linguistlist.org or lowlands.list at gmail.com