LL-L "Language varieties" 2013.12.07 (01) [EN]

Lowlands-L lowlands.list at GMAIL.COM
Sat Dec 7 22:39:36 UTC 2013

L O W L A N D S - L -  07 December 2013 - Volume 01

Posting: lowlands-l at listserv.linguistlist.org

From: Frank Polak <frankha at post.tau.ac.il>
Subject: "Language varieties" 2013.12.06

Dear Lowlanders,

This is not my disciple;one. But a friend of mine, who used to live in
South Limburg
(a story in its own un-right), told me they spoke a language with a strain
Raeto-romanic
substrate. Details concerning place etc are unknown to me, but I’ll look
into van Ginniken.

Cordially,

Frank Polak,
Jerusalem, IL

From: Daniel Prohaska ‹daniel at ryan-prohaska.com›
Subject: The Belgian Language

This is fascinating! Is there any more information about these varieties
available?
Thanks,
Dan