LL-L "Travels" 2013.07.29 (01) [EN]

Lowlands-L lowlands.list at GMAIL.COM
Mon Jul 29 17:23:36 UTC 2013

 L O W L A N D S - L - 29 July 2013 - Volume 01
 Posting: lowlands-l at listserv.linguistlist.org

From: Pat Reynolds <pat at caerlas.co.uk>
Subject: LL-L "Travels" 2013.07.28 (01) [EN]

We had some exchanges on travel in this group before. Let's see if it is
still active

Roger Thijs <rogerthijs at yahoo.com>
wrote .....

We had some exchanges on travel in this group before. Let's see if it is
still active.

I'm looking for suggestions

I'm participating at a conference of the IEEE in Vancouver on Sept.
11-13.....

Hi Roger,

It is a long time since I was in Vancouver (over 20 years), and then
Stanley Park and the Anthropological Museum were the things I’d return to.
It was also a nice city to wander in.  The only downside for me was that
the plane descended very rapidly, which upset my hearing/balance for the
first couple of days.

Cheers,

Pat

Pat Reynolds

Settling in to a new job, working for the Heritage Crafts Association (
www.heritagerafts.org.uk)