LL-L "Resources" 2013.06.27 (01) [EN]

Lowlands-L lowlands.list at GMAIL.COM
Thu Jun 27 23:40:49 UTC 2013

 L O W L A N D S - L - 27 June 2013 - Volume 01
Posting: lowlands-l at listserv.linguistlist.org
From: Chris Hunt <webmaster at mcgonagall-online.org.uk>
Subject: LL-L History

Hello,

I'm trying to contact Tomas Mc Rae, the author of "The Life and Very Hard
Times of William McGonagall" on your website at
http://lowlands-l.net/history/mcrae_mcgonagall.php

I run the definitive McGonagall website and am intrigued by Mr Mc Rae's
reference to a booklet written by Ogden Nash about the poet. I've not come
across this booklet, and would love to track down a copy to put something
about it on the site. Any chance you could pass this message on?

-- Chris Hunt
Webmaster & Tragedian
http://www.mcgonagall-online.org.uk

From: R. F. Hahn <sassisch at yahoo.com
Subject: Resources

Welcome to Lowlands-L, Chris!

As you should know in the meantime, I have subscribed you upon your
request. This means that you can exchange information with Tom in this
forum and the rest of us can benefit from it as well.

Co-Founder & Editor, Lowlands-L
Seattle, USA
listserv at listserv.linguistlist.org or lowlands.list at gmail.com