[Lowlands-l] Kidnapping RE: Risposta di assenza

Lowlands Languages & Cultures lowlands-l at listserv.linguistlist.org
Fri Jul 31 04:32:44 UTC 2015

  Good evening,   I am  wrriting to see Jack Driedger sending some mail .    am 96 now and slowing down a bit , but still wallk  half a mile a couple times ,when  the weather permits. My sister Eva is barely able to walkk with a walker but is in good mood  ,I don,t get to see her as much as I would like to.   I see all the pills that are supposed to restore one to age 50 ,I guess they work for the people that sell them,at least they make some money, Keeping active and at least eat  good food and drink lots of water ,we’    keep healthy .   I want to thank all those who write..........Cornelius Bergen..................