[Lowlands-l] Is the list alive? Here is a linguist question!

Lowlands Languages & Cultures lowlands-l at listserv.linguistlist.org
Mon Jul 17 11:19:59 UTC 2017

Thanks for the enlightenment, dear Edwin Alexander! I hope I haven't
started anything of the Living Dead kind! There would be lots to eat for
them among the list members, I guess. They would end up quite obese. Is
the zombie theory what you got the Golden Squirrel Award for?? Looks
lovely on the website.

Hartlich

Marlou