[Lowlands-l] [LOWLANDS-L] Prononcuation of Marollien, Marollian, Words- Language

Lowlands Languages & Cultures lowlands-l at listserv.linguistlist.org
Mon Jul 17 17:17:24 UTC 2017

Hello there,

Long quest , I am trying to learn marollien. I put all my findings in to
tintinologist com , header was learning marollian , marols.
You can find book lists , marollien french dictionary , expressions ,
insults, ethymological dictionary , all 200 pages of information by links.

Now there is bigger problem , the pronononcuation of words.or say language.

Can you please put a guide to help me to use ?

I could not buy any book in english on the subject. Even french books
appears and disappears within weeks.

Thank you,

Mustafa Umut Sarac
Istanbul