[Lowlands-l] Help with new editions of the Wren

Lowlands Languages & Cultures lowlands-l at listserv.linguistlist.org
Tue Jul 18 08:51:12 UTC 2017

True, and it is just beautiful that so much expertise and friendly
spirit are still at hand in the list! If it's not moderated, we will
have to be moderate :-) But the list is alive, and I will look out for
new questions to put!

By the way, my ostfrisian correspondent to whom I forwarded some of the
answers informs me that "Pünter" is a not uncommon family name in his
region. Which will be no surprise by now :-)

Hartlich

Marlou