[My-hm] 2015 conferences

Andrew Hsiu andhsiu at gmail.com
Thu Dec 11 04:15:21 UTC 2014

Dear Martha and Yoshihisa,

I will be attending both SEALS 25 and ICSTLL 48, and would be more
than delighted if there would be a Hmong-Mien pre-conference workshop
at any of those conferences.

In fact, for SEALS 25, I'm planning to submit an abstract on the
classification of Na Meo, which is actually an East Hmongic (Qiandong
Miao) language spoken in northern Vietnam. If you'd rather have me
submit that for a SEALS workshop that you're planning instead, please
let me know right away.

Thanks,
Andy