Vocabulary Questions and Learning Nahuatl On-Line

Nancy Feldman nancy at interfold.com
Tue Dec 14 07:27:03 UTC 1999

To start off with, for a literary project I'm undertaking I'm needing the
translations of a few words, and I was hoping the list could help.  They're
primarily fairly simple, I think:

blue
red
black
white
green
bedchamber
garden
courtyard
library
sacrifice (noun)

As I've begun to study the Aztecs, I've wanted to read some things written
in their native language, and have wondered how best to begin the process of
learning the language.  Is there anyone on-line who would be willing to work
with me, or point me toward appropriate on-line lessons?  Are there any
vocabularies on-line, or that someone can send me?  Any help would be
appreciated.

Nancy