AZ:Malinalli

GESX1CKAH at aol.com GESX1CKAH at aol.com
Tue Jul 27 02:42:03 UTC 1999

In a message dated 7/23/99 12:59:14 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
mikegaby at hotmail.com writes:

<<
 While browsing at my local bookstore I came upon a book about contemporary
 Mayan shamanic pratices.  There it stated that the name of the Aztec
 day-sign Malinalli translated as "snake energy" and the author compared it
 to the idea of Kundalini in yogic disciplines.
 I have always know this word to mean "Grass" or sometimes "Herb".  Has
 anyone heard of a different translation for this word? >>

YEAH.... MARIJUANA

jess