Nahuatl 101

Michael Mccafferty mmccaffe at indiana.edu
Thu Nov 18 12:00:28 UTC 1999

Rommel.

No. Not that I've heard.

I'd suggest getting Kartunnen and Campbell's "introductory" grammar and
workbook and digging in.  It's state-of-the-art. No computer necessary.
The address where you can get it is in the archives of this list-serve.
(or Fritz Schwaller may post it again for the umpteenth time :)

If you are a Spanish speaker, you may also enjoy Thelma Sullivan's
_Compendio de la grammatica nahuatl_.

best,

Michael McCafferty

On Wed, 17 Nov 1999, Rommel Lagman wrote:

> Hi everyone --
> This is my first day in this list.  I'd like to know if you guys can su=
> ggest any
> web site that features a sort of Nahuatl 101 -- the basics.  Thanks.  :=
> -)
>
> Hola a todos --
> Es mi primer dia en esta lista.  Quisiera saber si ustedes supieran alg=
> unos
> sitios de web que presentan informaci=F3n basica sobre esta lengua.   G=
> racias.
> :-)
>
> Jos=E9 Romelo
>
> =

Michael McCafferty
C.E.L.T.
307 Memorial Hall
Indiana University
Bloomington, Indiana
47405
mmccaffe at indiana.edu

"Glory" (what a word!) consists in going
from the me that others don't know
to the other me that I don't know.

-Juan Ramon Jimenez