Publications

R. Joe Campbell campbel at indiana.edu
Tue Oct 19 06:03:13 UTC 1999

Enrique Garcia Escamilla, Tlahtolnahuatilli: curso elemental de nahuatl
clasico en 15 fasciculos  (Mexico, DF: Plaza y Valdes).
  They printed 3000 copies in 1994 -- and it has comic book pages!!

Folktales (in a modern dialect not all *that* far from "classical"
Nahuatl:

Pablo Gonzalez Casanova, Cuentos indigenas (Mexico, DF: UNAM).
   Mine is dated 1965, but newer editions are available.