Origin of [tl]

Frances Karttunen karttu at nantucket.net
Thu Jan 4 01:38:07 UTC 2001

For starters, go to the website of the Society for the Study of the
Indigenous Languages of the Americas (ssila.org).  But for the sort of
things you are interested in, the fact of the matter is it's been published
in books and journals.  You really can't expect people to replicate for you
in email what has been over years researched, written, reviewed for
publication, published, and reviewed again.