Origin of [tl]

david sanchez davius_sanctex at terra.es
Thu Jan 4 19:59:22 UTC 2001

> For starters, go to the website of the Society for the Study of the
> Indigenous Languages of the Americas (ssila.org).
Thank you very much.

> But for the sort of things you are interested in, the fact of the matter
is it's  >been published in books and journals.  You really can't expect
people to >replicate for you in email

I don't expect that it was absurd ... if someone is not interested in my
comments, there is a good possibility: don't reply! I haven't demanded
any effort od nobody.

> what has been over years researched, written, reviewed for
> publication, published, and reviewed again.
OK! I agree with you.