two questions

John Sullivan, Ph.D. jsullivan3 at mac.com
Sat Jul 13 16:16:58 UTC 2002

The discussion developing as a result of my initial questions has been
great. However, I think I screwed up on the first one. The complete text
from Lockhart, page 42, is: "amixpantzinco in antlatoque ninoteilhuia in
Juan Buenaventura mochipa motlapololtitinemi..." It looks like I mistakenly
included "Juan Buenaventura" with the first phrase instead of seeing it as
the beginning of the second. In this way the first phrase simply refers to
the complaint without mentioning whom it concerns. Têchtlapòpolhuîcân.
    John Sullivan