Manuscripts on the web from Zacatecas

John Sullivan, Ph.D. jsullivan3 at mac.com
Tue Jul 16 01:45:11 UTC 2002

Tohuampoyohuan,
    The Zacatecas Institute for Teaching and Research in Ethnology
(Instituto de Docencia e Investigación Etnológica de Zacatecas, A.C.) is
happy to announce that our first digitalized nahuatl manuscript is available
for consultation on our website: www.idiez.org.mx
    Go to the site, and enter our "Virtual Archive" in English or Spanish.
Click on "Nochistlán 1652", and then on the document title in English or
Spanish and have fun! You can work on the web or download the material.
    We will be loading more manuscripts soon, as well as audio, video and
grammar charts.
    Please give us your feedback on image resolution, download time, layout,
aesthetics, and anything else which might improve the site.
    John Sullivan, Ph.D.
    Instituto de Docencia e Investigación Etnológica de Zacatecas, A.C.
    Av. Guerrero 227, int. 12
    Centro Histórico
    Zacatecas, Zac. 89000
    idiez at mac.com