Nahuatl text from Guerrero

S. Moraleda susana at LOSRANCHEROS.ORG
Fri Oct 29 07:52:24 UTC 2004

Thanks for your comments, but maybe I didn't make my question clear.
Actually it is the semantics and morphology with which I wanted help, and more specifically:
And OK, I take it that it is a modern text.

TLENO O TIK TEMIMIKIKO PAN IN TLALTICPAKTLI?
Is "tleno" with a final "o" typical of the Guerrero dialect?
Why a reduplication of the "mi" in "temimikiko"?
Why a "co" termination for the preterite and not a "ca"?
Why "tlalticpaktli" with a final "tli"?

SAN O TI MO IJIYOTIKO?
OK, "ihiyotia" is a reflexive verb, so it needs the "mo", but
Why termination in "ko"? is this the "towards here" sense?

SAN O TI NEMIKO?
Again "co" and not "ca"?

TLENIKA O TI NEMIKO?
What is the meaning of "tlenika"?

KENO O TI MOYOLITIJ?
Why "keno" with a final "o"? is this typical of Guerrero?
"Yolitia" is not a reflexive verb, but a causative, so it is a reverential construction, right?
So why "otimoyolitih" and not "otimoyolitia"?
Would the "ti" be the first person plural, given the termination in a glottal stop? But why then not "timoyolitiah"?

THANKS AGAIN-
Susana