Hippocrene dictionary

micc2 micc2 at COX.NET
Tue Sep 7 20:48:42 UTC 2004

My experience  has been less than  exciting.

 Since when did the Nahuas have a word for Czechoslovakia?
(Checotlahtocayotl)  auditorium? (nenonotzaloyan, tlacacoyan)
American....analyze...anthropologist....

I think that this series of dictionaries gives the authors a certain
list of words that they must find a  gloss.

You can see that the sentiment is if not universal, at least it is a
majority view since you can find the book on Abebooks.com for about
$10.00 now.