Obras Cl ásicas sobre la Lengua Náhuatl

John F. Schwaller schwallr at morris.umn.edu
Mon Aug 1 15:44:39 UTC 2005

At 10:20 AM 8/1/2005, you wrote:
>Prompted by the recent discussions about the
>Molina reprint, I have remembered that someone
>on the list a while ago mentioned a very useful
>CD published by Digibis of facsimile Nahuatl
>documents called 'Obras Clásicas sobre la Lengua
>Náhuatl. At the time that it was mentioned, I
>think that someone said it was no longer
>available, and I wanted to let list members know
>that it is still available to purchase. It is
>available direct from Digibis, but I obtained a
>copy via Libreria Ledi (who, unlike Digibis,
>will accept payment details via email). It is on
>their website at
><http://www.internationalbookseller.com/Inglese/digibis%202.htm>http://www.internationalbookseller.com/Inglese/digibis%202.htm
>as part of the Colección Clásicos Tavera series.

This is interesting.  Miguel Leon Portilla, who
edited the CD, told me about 18months ago that it
was out of print.  Perhaps they made some
additional copies.  I use it with great frequency
and would recommend it to anyone who needs access to early Nahuatl imprints.

John F. Schwaller
Vice Chancellor for Academic Affairs and Dean
315 Behmler Hall
University of Minnesota, Morris
600 E 4th Street
Morris, MN  56267