Image permissions/copyright

José Rabasa jrabasa at CALMAIL.BERKELEY.EDU
Mon Aug 8 22:04:46 UTC 2005

Hi Caroline:

Estephanie is right about the charges by INAH.  I just got a hefty
bill. Note that the Bibliotheque nationale de France is one of the
few institutions that does not charge for permissions to reproduce
materials in academic publications. As you know their collection is
superb.

Best wishes,

Jose