new Molina printing

Walter Koenig amoxtli at EARTHLINK.NET
Sun Jul 31 15:16:10 UTC 2005

Ian,

Do you have anymore information on the Molina re-printing? How many
were printed? I have tried repeatedly to get into Editoral Porrua's
web-site even before your announcement, but all I get is their
Cargando.... message.

Also do you have any more information about the facsimile of the
Vocabulario? I am very interested in that as well.

Many thanks.

Best Wishes,

Walter O. Koenig