Aztec Nahua Gender

Archaeology Institute institute at CSUMB.EDU
Wed May 18 22:06:31 UTC 2005

Dear All,

        My student, Esmeralda Cruz, is currently conducting a comparative study on Aztec gender roles in both the pre-Columbian and modern periods.  My suggestion to her is to look at the work of Timothy Knab on the Sierra de Puebla.  Any suggestions for
literatures or studies concerning Nahua/Aztec gender roles through time?

Thank You,

Ruben G. Mendoza, Ph.D., Director
Institute for Archaeological Science, Technology and Visualization
Social and Behavioral Sciences
California State University Monterey Bay
100 Campus Center
Seaside, California 93955-8001

Email: archaeology_institute at csumb..edu
Voice: 831-582-3760; Fax: 831-582-3566
http://archaeology.csumb.edu; http://archaeology.csumb.edu/wireless/

"If we knew what we were doing, it wouldn't be called research, would it?"

-Albert Einstein

Confidentiality Notice:  The information contained in this e-mail message is sender-privileged and confidential information.  It is intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are
notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, electronic storage or use of this communication is prohibited.

--
This message has been scanned for viruses, worms, and potentially dangerous attachments and is believed to be safe. We do not recommend opening attachments unless you are expecting them. To learn more about virus protection at CSUMB, visit:

http://it.csumb.edu/services/virus/

Email Scams & Phishing are on the rise at CSUMB. To learn more about email scams and Phishing, visit:

http://it.csumb.edu/news/article.php?id=286