Fwd: Ancient Maya Tour 2006 Info

Archaeology Institute institute at CSUMB.EDU
Thu Sep 15 15:31:58 UTC 2005

Dear All,

	Please find attached details for the Yucatán Tour "Lost Cities of the Ancient Maya" provided by way of a collaboration between INTRAX and CSUMB Extended Studies.  I will be leading the tour to some of the most spectacular ancient Maya sites, and
caverns (Loltun and Balankanche), in the region.  The tour, which will span ancient Maya sites throughout Mexico's Yucatán peninsula, will depart on January 2nd and return on January 16th of 2006.  University credit hours (4) are available for this
tour via CSUMB's Extended Studies program.

	You will find included in the attached PDF, the tour registration forms and related information regarding specific sites on the itinerary and travel details pertaining to refunds and registration related matters.  Remember, the due date for all
registrants is October 14th of 2005.  All payments must be in hand at the INTRAX address noted on the registration form by the date of October 14th.  Please do feel free to contact me by email or by way of those voice numbers noted below if you have
any further questions.  Thank you!  PS: I will be providing a tour orientation in the coming couple of weeks, and will notify you and the general public of the time and place as soon as that becomes available.

Best Regards,

Ruben G. Mendoza, Ph.D., Director
Institute for Archaeological Science, Technology and Visualization
California State University, Monterey Bay
100 Campus Center, Seaside, California 93955-8001

Email: ruben_mendoza at csumb.edu
Voice: 831-582-3760; Fax: 831-582-3566
http://archaeology.csumb.edu; http://archaeology.csumb.edu/wireless/

Throughout history it has been the inaction of those who could have acted, the indifference of those who should have known better, the silence of the voice of justice when it mattered most, that has made it possible for evil to triumph.

-Haile Selassie

"Disce quasi semper victurus; vive quasi cras moriturus" ("Learn as if you were going to live forever; live as if you were going to die tomorrow").

-Anonymous

"The pursuit of truth is what keeps us from pursuing each other."

-James Billington

"Garbage is garbage, but the history of garbage is scholarship."