Nahuat-l is moving

John F. Schwaller schwallr at morris.umn.edu
Tue Apr 18 13:40:49 UTC 2006

Colleagues,

As I noted last week, Nahuat-l is moving.  Effective tomorrow our
list will be hosted at FAMSI.  I am very pleased by the move and hope
that it will be the last that the list has to make.

As a subscriber there is nothing that you need to do.  We will handle
the transfer behind the scenes.  Starting tomorrow, to post to this
list, send your email to:

   nahuatl at lists.famsi.org

For the next few months, messages sent to the lists.umn.edu address
will automatically be forwarded to the new address, so if you forget,
it should be OK.

John F. Schwaller
List owner

John F. Schwaller