Mexica Movement [Mario]

David Becraft david_becraft at HOTMAIL.COM
Mon Apr 17 23:26:09 UTC 2006

Thank you also for your comments.

I do agree and commend you on your comments.  I think that within the
framework of racism and bigotry, your comments are well placed and
definitely point out the danger of being "single-minded"; something of which
I hope in the future to avoid.  I do think though that the Indigenous people
need to come out of the Hispanic and Latino labels and identify as being
"macehualtin" or "cualli coyomeh"[to use your definitions].  The fact that
you were labeled as Cualli Coyomeh does not deny your Indigenous heritage
though, as does the Hispanic / Latino labeling; that in essence is the
purpose of my paper.  I do hope to use these differing and helpful ideas and
opinions to further my own personal understanding on this subject.

Thank for you insight,

Pancho Becraft