-eh and -huah

Frances Karttunen karttu at nantucket.net
Thu Sep 10 17:26:02 UTC 2009

But Susana isn't querying about michmehhuah.

She seems to be inquiring about a possessor noun derived from the
reduplicated distributive form of mich-in, namely mihmich-

I would hazard the guess that it would be acceptable with the sense
of 'possessor of several different sorts of fish.'

BTW, the plural is -huahqueh with a final saltillo/glottal stop, not
huahque.

Fran Karttunen