PDF Carochi

Frances Karttunen karttu at comcast.net
Tue Sep 20 15:57:11 UTC 2011

That said, it's important to keep in mind that there is a lot of
introduced error in the 1892 edition of Carochi. If one takes
something from it for citation and/or to support an argument, it will
be important to check it against the facsimile of the original
edition or (and actually better) the Lockhart edition.

Fran