Nahuatl colors and color terminology

Katarzyna Mikulska kasiamikulska at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 9 21:17:16 UTC 2012

Piyali John,  Elodie Dupey has been working on Nahua colors for many years., She has a master thesis and PhD thesis. Both are excellent, I think, but PhD is wider and certainly more elaborated (the only problem is that it is in French). The Master thesis is in Spanish. She also has many articles on colors. She sends her work if somebody wants to know it, but she asks for a personal contact. Her e-mail is "Elodie DUPEY GARCIA" <edupeygarcia at gmail.com>Greetings from Poland Kasia