Request for Translators

John F. Schwaller schwallr at potsdam.edu
Thu May 2 12:50:47 UTC 2013

From: "Balleza, Rocio" <rocio.balleza at berlitz.us>
Date: 1 May 2013

Hello,

My name is Rocio Balleza, I work as an Instructional Manager for Berlitz
Corporation. I recruit instructors of all languages all over the US. I am
reaching out to educational institutions that have taught *Náhuatl*, or have
held conferences about this language and communities like yours to kindly
request referrals of professionals interested in translating *Náhuatl *to
English and vice versa.  If you or anybody you know is interested in this
part-time position please feel free to share my contact information.

Thank you in advance for your time and help.

Regards,

*Rocio E. Balleza*

Market Area Instruction Manager

Berlitz Corporation, A Global Education Company

email: rocio.balleza at berlitz.us <mailto:rocio.balleza at berlitz.us>

Skype: rocio.balleza.berlitz

phone: 602.399.7166

Visit our website at